|Travel in Patna city bus by E-pass|
By the demands of Students and Patna people, Bihar Transport Department has made available an e-pass system for city buses.
There are a total of 7 roots for which Bihar Transport Department is currently allowing E-pass in Patna. At the end of this month, they will issue E-pass for Biharsharif Nalanda and Hajipur. Travelers who want to avail e -pass will first have to apply a form in Bankipur bus depot. Once done he will get the e-pass for one month.
Below are the roots in Patna on which one take benefits of E-pass.
- Root number 111/111A Kargil chowk-Danapur bus stand/Railway station.
- Root number 222 Kargil chowk-Patna AIIMS.
- Root number 333 Kargil chowk-NIT more.
- Root number 111/111A Kargil chowk-Patna sahib Railway station.
- Root number 999 Sajuna more to Maner sharif.
- Root number 500 Patna Junction to kurji more.
- Root number 111/111A Kargil chowk-Handi saheb danapur.
How much E-pass will Charge You?
- For Ladies, the Charges are Rs. 500 Per Month.
- The charges for Students are Rs. 550 Per Month but do note that Student Id is required for the same.
- Last but not the least the charges for normal citizen is Rs. 600 Per Month.
Disclaimer: I provide the above information on behalf of B.S.R.T.C and it may changes in future.