In this article, I’m going to explain to you to How to Apply for PUC Center Online in Bihar? You just have to follow the steps given below.
First of all visit this website. Then go to Pollution Under Control > New PUC Establishment Licence like as I show you in the screenshot below. Now, a new page open that asks for USER ID and Password. You you haven’t created an account yet click on the Sign Up link present there.
After Sign Up with your login credentials you get a registration form that asks you to feed details like your name, email id, phone number, user id and password. Fill out these fields properly. Also do note the password you feed here somewhere else for future reference.
Once done, you have to verify your mobile number with the OTP.
Next to that you will get a form LTC A which you have to fill it out properly. Then, Click on Save and Continue.
After that you have to fill your address and enclosure details. Below is the list of documents that you will need while filling the enclosure details.
- PAN Card as identity proof
- Three (03) Months of Bank Statement
- Technical Degree of Resources (Mechanical / Electrical /Automobile’s Degree / Diploma) with Certificate or mark sheet.
- Rent Agreement/Lease agreement of land / land municipal receipt (In Case of Owned), where opening the testing center as address proof.
- Photo of Shop / Centre, where establishing the Testing Centre.
- Prescriptive Oath letter
- Oath letter of Deployed regular technical employee at the Testing Center
Once you fill all the details make sure to double check it. Once done click on Confirm and Continue to move to the next part of fee payment.
Do note that the payment of fee is done via Online Government Receipt account system. Make sure to select your Financial year and service bank and then, click on Submit.
Once you done payment make sure to print out your application and save it as PDF in your system because it is required for the next step.
After Payment, user need to upload two documents
- Self-Attested Application Form (that you have saved as pdf in the above step)
- Self-Attested Oath
Now again visit http://cmsuathyd.co.in/BiharLive/Home.aspx then, Pollution Under Control > Application Upload.
Next to that upload both the applications and click on submit.
You can check your application status by visiting this link.