To be vigilant with the Coronavirus in the country, the Indian Railways is taking several actions. On Tuesday, we told you that the price of platform tickets for 12 stations in Bihar has increased to Rs 50. However, in these 12 stations, the name of Muzaffarpur Junction was not included, as all those twelve stations belonged to Danapur railway division.
Now East Central Railway, including Danapur Railway Division, Sonpur Rail Division, Samastipur Rail Division, Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Rail Division and Dhanbad Railway Division, have also made the platform ticket price five times more expensive.
All the above-mentioned Railway Divisions comprise a total of 50 stations whose names we have listed below.
- Sonpur Rail Division: Muzaffarpur, Barauni, Hajipur, Khagaria, Sonpur, Begusarai, Mansi, Naugachia.
- Samastipur Rail Division: Samastipur, Darbhanga, Raxaul, Laheriasarai, Sitamarhi, Bapudham Motihari, Bettiah, Jainagar, Narkatiyaganj, Sagauli, Madhubani, Saharsha.
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Rail Division: Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn, Gaya Jn, Sasaram, Dehri On Sone, Anugrah Narayan Road, Bhabhua Road Station.
- Danapur Rail Division: Patna, Danapur, Patliputra, Rajendra Nagar, Patna Sahib, Bakhtiyarpur, Baadh, Aara, Baxaur, Mokama, Jahanabaad, Bihar Sarif, Rajgir.
- Dhanbad Rail Division: Dhanbad, Gomo, Singrauli, Parasnath, Koderma, Daltonganj, Chandrapura, Barkakana, Daltonganj, Renukoot, Chopan Station.
Indian Railways says that increasing platform ticket price will reduce congestion at railway stations, due to which the risk of infection of corona will also decrease.