If you loved reading our article, then do subscribe to us by filling your email address in the box below. 💌
This Wednesday Muzaffarpur Three Road Approved for Construction Under Smart City Project. Note that these roads come under the Area based development Project of Smart City Plan. Municipal corporation chief engineer finally shows the green flag for construction of these three roads. Below are the three roads whose construction now starts under the Smart City Plan.
- Akharaghat to Station via Company Bagh and Tilak Maidan Road. To construct this road the total cost estimation is Rs 16.74 crore.
- Station to Bairiya via Laxmi Chowk. To construct this road the total cost estimation is approx. Rs 40.85 crore.
- Sikandarpur to Laxmi Chowk. To construct this road the total cost estimation is approx. Rs 29.01 crore.
- Indra Park Renovation – Cost estimate Rs 2.07 Crore.
- Khabra Children’s Park Renovation – Cost estimate Rs 2.36 crore.
- Construction of Welding Zone – Cost estimate Rs 1.56 crore.
- Mithila Painting of Government Building – Cost estimate Rs 1.76 crore.