On September 10, to promote Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, and Agriculture in the state, PM Modi laid the foundation stone of a list of projects worth Rs. 294.54 crores about which we already have written an article.
Now, On September 15, PM Modi is going to inaugurate and lay the foundation stone of 8 new projects falls under water and sewer projects in Bihar.
Those of you who don’t know, the Sewer Projects (for example, here in Patna) falls under the Namami Gange Project. The main aim of this project to prevent dirt and drains via Sewage to enter the Rivers as here it is the Ganga River. Now we know that the Namami Gange is a Central controlled project. Hence, projects that falls under the Namami Gange are to be inaugurated the Prime Minister.
Now, coming to the projects related to water supply, they fall under the State Government initiated Saat Nischay Yojana. However, there are some Water Supply projects that falls under the Central controlled Amrut Scheme.
Now, below is the list of water and sewage projects that PM Modi is going to inaugurate and lay the foundation stone on September 15.
- Sewage Treatment Plan in Beur, Patna
- Sewage Treatment Plant in Karmalichak, Patna
- Water Supply Scheme of Siwan Municipal Corporation.
- Water Supply Scheme of Buxar Municipal Corporation
- Water Supply Scheme of Munger Municipal Corporation
- Water Supply Scheme of Chapra Municipal Corporation
- Water Supply Scheme of Jamalpur Municipal Corporation
- Three River Front in Muzaffarpur