Under Smart City Mission, An Icon Structure will soon be constructed in 900 square feet of Muzaffarpur Sikandarpur Lake.
The structure will represent the identity of Muzaffarpur. Officials are currently looking for an image that represents the identity of our city.
It will be installed in the heart of Sikandarpur Lake. The structure will be surrounded by a fountain, a floating restaurant, and an attractive gate.
Those of you who don’t know, the Municipal Corporation has recently approved a Rs 277.14 crore project to beautify the Sikandarpur lake.
The selected agency has been ordered to start the work this month.
Yesterday, the Municipal Commissioner, Vivek Ranjan Matrey surveyed the Sikandarpur Lake area.
After surveying the area, the below set of things were decided.
- Construction of an Icon Structure (in 900 sqft) in the heart of Sikandarpur Lake
- Construction of a bridge to connect the rear part of the lake with its front part.
- The two sides of Karbala road have been considered to be merged.
- Construction of a 3 km long pathway from the front of Sikandarpur Stadium to the back of Juran Chapra via Karbala road.
- Construction of Musical Fountain, Restaurant, Joggers Path, Fitness Park, Yoga Park, Sewage Treatment Plant near the Icon structure.